1. Pool, Lake, or Ocean? I love all 3 but if I actually have to go in the water I'd say pool. I'm scared of sharks, seaweed, and leeches.
2. Camping, cottage or hotel? 5 star hotel all the way, especially if by a lake, pool, or ocean!
3. Fave ice cream? Village Ice Cream's salted caramel. Yummy!
4. What do I wear to bed? PJs. Full pants and top because I'm always cold.
5. Summer beverage? Easy peasy, Beer and Clam.
6. Hot or Cold? That is a tough one. I hate being sweat but I'm always cold. If I'm cold I can put a sweater on. I'd prefer to be neither.
7. Sandals that are flat or with heels? Flat. Summer means lots of walking which means flat shoes are a must.
8. Shorts or skirts? With kids, shorts are more practical. I've finally grown my shorts wardrobe to have pairs I actually like. Pre kids I was all about skirts and dresses. I guess that was almost a decade now...
9. Sun or Shade? Sun, but dare I admit that as I get older I am gravitating towards the shade...?
10. Water, tea, or soda? Water. I always always ALWAYS have a water bottle an arms length away.
11. Fave summer fruit/vegetable. Cherries and corn on the cobb.
12. Sunrise or Sunset? Sunset, I always hope to miss the sunrise! Ha!
13. Bike ride or walk? I like walking better for a workout and for socializing with my friends. Not to mention biking doesn't help you in fit bit challenges!
14. Winery or brewery? Winery! Dare I admit what happened last time I went to a winery... yikes!
15. Garden or no garden? No garden here. This is the first year I've even attempted flowers. I have a black thumb.
16. Big summer concert or music in the park? Neither, I'd rather listen to music on my deck. Don't like the crowds.
17. Fave cook out food? Burgers. Burgers. Burgers. And lots of mustard.
18. Dine indoors or patio? At a restaurant, outside. At home, inside. IT is so much work to bring every thing outside that we just never do. We really should eat outside more.
19. Fave summer destination? If I am not found visiting my family back in SK, you'll find me chillin' by a pool in sunny Kelowna.
20. Big theme park or local carnival? Neither. Again, I don't like the crowds. I'll take all that money I'll save and spend it at the mall.
21. Blended or on the rocks? Always blended. Except margaritas I like on the rocks with lots of salt on the rim.
22. Popsicle/freezie color? White freezies for the win!
23. Hot dog of hamburger? Hamburger every time.
I hope you learned a little more about me, I hope to learn a little about YOU in the comments below. First, go check out how the other gals of TBB answered:
Christy @ R Squared
Carrie @ A Stylish Fit
Andrea @ Living On Cloud Nine
Sarah @ Foxy's Domestic Side
Deena @ Shoes to Shiraz
Sheila @ Making the Most of Everyday
Shaunacey @ Simply Shaunacey
Lisa @ Daily Style Finds
Lana @ My New Happy
Nicole @ Nick & Nicole Plus 4
1 comment:
I love how detailed this list is, it gives me a great sense of your summer preferences.
Post a Comment