Friday, January 20, 2017

five on friday

{one} I had every intention of writing a post mid week and I just had nothing to say. I know, shocking.  I've been busy at work this month as I expected and tired in the evening when I would usually work on a post.  I need to get my writing mojo back!

{two}  Speaking of blogging, I am struggling with fashion posts. Don't get me wrong, I still love fashion, I just feel funny blogging about it. Heck, I'm no expert and the quality of my iPhone photos are crap, so I just don't feel like doing them.  I miss it though.

{three}  Mother nature has finally given us some great winter weather which is great other than the fact that our rink is currently sitting under a puddle of water.  Also, as the snow melts and gets dirty I can't wear my new Uggs that I purchased after the zipper on my other winter boot broke.
{four}   I am usually really good about going for monthly massages.  I don't have back problems per se, but I am being preventative since I have a desk job and mostly bad posture.  Each time I see a new person (which is often!) they comment how tight my shoulders and neck are and ask if I get headaches.  Luckily, the answer is no.  For one reason or another, I've had to cancel the last 4 appointments and I really want a massage.  This Monday will be my first one off in the new year and I booked a morning appointment where the kids are at school and James is at work and I'm going to enjoy every single second.

{five} Today, I don't have a '5' other than I am so happy that today is Friday. In my world that means jean day at the office, fancy latte day with the coworkers, and lunch with a friend.  Not a bad way to end the work week.

Happy Friday!

No comments: