Monday, September 14, 2015

The Blended Blog

Back when I was doing the style challenges, I was connected with a great group of bloggers.  We are different ages, come from all over North America, and are all at different stages of our lives.  What we did have in common was a love for fashion.  As we navigated through blogging about fashion once a week during the challenges, we realized we wanted to talk about more than just fashion, so we started doing a few topics a months outside of our normal fashion boundaries as the Style Me Bloggers.  As we did these, we realized that we have so much to say and wanted a medium where we could collaborate together.

Enter The Blended Blog.

The blended blog will be a place where any of us can write about any topic.  A place where a bunch of woman can come together and talk openly about whatever fancies them.  Fashion, fitness, recipes, home decor, parenting, anything.

I'm going to admit that I wasn't quick to commit.

I am not concerned about readership of my blog.  I blog for myself and for my family.  I enjoy blogging.  I was scared that if I committed to a certain schedule or number of posts that it would take away from the enjoyment of blogging and that my own blog would start to suffer.  It was the relationship that I have developed with some of the woman that changed my mind.  I didn't want to be left out as they embarked on this new project without me.  That, and Deena told me I had to.  Just kidding.  Kind of.

So without further a due, I introduce you to The Blended Blog.

I encourage you to pop over and check out the other contributors and read what they have to say.  I am really excited that over the next few months, one contributor will be highlighted and will answer some interview questions and then do their first blog post the following week.  What a great way to get to know all the great ladies (myself included!) behind the blog!

I hope that you enjoy getting to know the other ladies as much as I have.

2 comments:

Deena @Shoes to Shiraz said...

muahhahahhahahaahhahahahahah

Shaunacey Bonneville said...

lol that darn Deena!!!
So happy you're along for the ride!