A few months ago my BFF Deena showed up on my doorstep with a new shirt that she purchased for herself, Abbie, and I. This week, for TBBs first Cozy for the Holidays link up, the 3 of us are styling this graphic tee three different ways.
She knows me too well.... Perfect shirt for a weekend as wine always come first!
I decided to stick to the cozy theme and pair it with this grandpa sweater James bought me for Christmas last year.
Technically, he bought me a different one that was a touch too big and I exchanged for this warm, cream, cozy piece of heaven. That particular day was so mild that I used it as my outer layer. Let's just say that the weather is not so mild now and we are stuck in the dead of winter. On the positive side, it is helping me feel more festive now that we have some white stuff on the ground. I digress....
I love pairing a graphic tee or any tee for that matter with a fancy necklace. What can I say, I am an accessory gal. This old Stella and Dot was the perfect match.
I feel cozy just looking at my sweater. My biggest complaint is that I am sometimes too hot in it. That isn't a bad problem to have when the temperature outside is -30 with the wind chill.
Since I was wearing this out and about on a Monday, I paired the outfit with the Exposed Kylie lip kit topped with the Heir metal. It is the perfect nude for me. Speaking of lipstick, there may be an entire post dedicated to my fave lipstick next week. Stay tuned....
Ironically enough, I ran into my mother in law at the liquor store while wearing this outfit. I was perfectly dressed for my outing one may say. Except I was buying a big bottle of Baileys, my drink of choice during December. Nothing is more cozy than a warm sweater and Baileys on a cold day. Nothing.






No comments:
Post a Comment