On Friday we celebrated Grady's real birthday with BBQ'ed hot dogs and lots of junk food. I bought all the fixings for a wiener roast and then we got rained and hailed on. Grady turned to me while we walked home from his last day of Grady 2 in the rain and asked if we could still roast hot dogs. Sorry buddy, maybe next year.
Here is Grady's annual birthday questionnaire, my comments in italics. You can see my answers to the same questions here.
Who is your best friend? Alex, because I see him the most. Unchanged from last year.
What is your favorite animal? A hippo. Unchanged.
Whats your favorite subject at school? Math because I'm really good at it. James and I are thrilled that he loves math. Future CPA?
Whats your favorite subject at school? Math because I'm really good at it. James and I are thrilled that he loves math. Future CPA?
What do you want to be when you grow-up? Hockey player. The first time I asked him he said barber. Not even a word we use at our house. I had to hold in my chuckle.
Who is your favorite hockey player? Patrick Kane and Mario Lemieux. Much to James dismay he got a Patrick Kane jersey for his birthday. While he hockey skills are on point, his life choices - not so much.
Who is your favorite hockey player? Patrick Kane and Mario Lemieux. Much to James dismay he got a Patrick Kane jersey for his birthday. While he hockey skills are on point, his life choices - not so much.
What is your favorite show? Team Titans Go. This happened to be the show we were watching. I would say it is YouTube. Heck, Cooper says he wants to be a YouTuber when he grows up. Let's see if this answer changes by his birthday in November.
What is your favorite book? Brady Brady. Unchanged - not sure why he said this as we haven't read one in ages. I would have said Diary of a Minecraft Zombie.
What makes you happy? When mom hugs me. Love this!
What makes you sad? When I don't get to play xbox. Which is most times.
What is your favorite food to eat? Burgers.
Favorite treat? Gum. Not my favorite since I currently have a big piece stuck in the carpet. Fawk.
What is your favorite song to sing? I don't really sing. I'm sexy and I know it.
What games do you like to play? Dodge ball. I would have guessed tether ball.
Favorite Sport? Hockey. Surprise, Surprise.
When I was little I used to? Cry. A LOT.
My favorite season of the year is? Winter - because there are no tornadoes. Have I mentioned Grady's fear of natural disasters??
A food I don't like is? Salad.
My best memory is? When you were a baby and went to San Diego. Ironically, this is my least favorite trip. Ever. You can read about the time our flight was cancelled and we spent 16 hours at the airport here.
I was surprised to see how many of his answers stayed the same this year. I also wonder it I would have asked the same questions the next day how many of the answers would change. The opinions of an 8 year old are forever changing....
I was surprised to see how many of his answers stayed the same this year. I also wonder it I would have asked the same questions the next day how many of the answers would change. The opinions of an 8 year old are forever changing....
No comments:
Post a Comment