Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Create 28: Mustard Mania

Welcome to day 21 of Create 28!  Today we are talking mustard.  IF you would have told me 2 years ago that I would not one but TWO mustard colored shirts AND a pair of mustard pants I never would have believed you, BUT it has quickly become one of my fave colors.

I picked up this shirt in Edmonton on our girls weekend from Express.  I am a big fan of their dress shirts for tucking into my skirts and this pattern caught my eye.



I love how it looks with Jeans and I've also worn it to work untucked with a pencil skirt.  For these photos I chose to wore it off the shoulder since that is really in.  Truthfully, I'll probably never wear it this way.  I wore it to work with the shoulders so it looks more like a boat neck and more work appropriate.


I don't feel like it is very comfortable with the shoulders pulled down.  With every arm movement it just creeps up.  I mostly love how I look with no glasses.... if only I could make contacts work with my huge astigmatism...

Check out TBB tomorrow to see how everyone else styled the prompts this week.

HEre is what you can expect to see next week.  Join in and link up!

No comments: