Like other years, we decided to make a summer bucket list with all the things we'd love to do this summer. Each day we have nothing planned we will look down the list and decide what we will do that day. This is the list we have for this year. I'd like to say the kids helped me but the only one they came up with on their own is Build a Bear. Notice it is at the top of the list.
Build a Bear
C-train ride to meet James for lunch
Swimming pool - indoor
Swimming pool - outdoor
Mini Golf
Calgary Tower
Zoo
Bike Ride
Library
Pool Party in the back yard
Heritage Park
Calaway Park
Trampoline Park
The funny thing is that after our list was compiled I realized that a large majority of the items on the list are indoor activities. While I would prefer to do outdoor activities in the summer months we can do a little of both and save some of the activities for rainy days!
So Monday we scratched one item off the list and headed to Heritage Park where we walked away with annual passes. I guess we can leave it on the list since I'm sure it will be on repeat this summer.
Welcome summer - we've been waiting for you!

No comments:
Post a Comment