Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day 2016

Today the kids and I are celebrating James from afar.  While he is out catching us some salmon, we are at home doing our regular Sunday activities.  Grady gave James his gift early.  While I love his felt lighthouse, what I really loved was the top 10 list he put together about James.


This is what Grady's list included:

10.  You are a great cook
9.  You are great at caring about me
8. You are a super snuggler
7.  You are an amazing soccer coach
6.  You are the best at making a backyard rink
5.  Best at putting hockey equipment on
4. You're the fastest runner
3.  You're the best mini stick player
2.  You're an awesome soccer player
1.  You're excellent at being a Dad


Cooper didn't bring his gift home until Friday so it is still sitting wrapped waiting for James to get home.  We all know it is a pencil holder as Cooper told us and he made the same thing last year. 

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there, especially my Dad, my John (lol), and of course, James.


No comments: