She is very frank in the book about what happens in the fantasy suite and about her upbringing. I am only 25% of the way through but am really enjoying it. So far she is coming off as quite arrogant and that really doesn't surprise me. I found it very interesting she that she had dated celebrities and been some what successful at modeling. If you are a Bachelor fan I would recommend this book.
{two} I am officially registered for the Stampede Road race on July 10th. Grady will run the kids 1 km. I am super pumped to see what my time will be. I'd love to run in in under an hour, but I'm thinking that 65 minutes is probably a more reasonable goal.
{three} Does anyone else find June to be a busy parenting month? This month we have a field trip to the zoo for Grady's class and track and field day, not to mention preschool grad and year end party for Cooper. While I would love to be at all the events, something had to give. Since I am away this weekend, James is volunteering for Grady's field trip while I will go to Cooper's year end party. I am so happy that James' job is flexible enough for him to be present in the classroom as well. I think it is great for the kids to see Dad's at school. I know Grady loves it!
{four} It is time for our annual girls trip!! Today I am departing for Edmonton to meet up with my BFFs of 20 years, some even longer! It doesn't matter how long we are apart, we have the best time. Not to mention we will be spending the entire weekend at my happy place - the mall! We eat, sleep, and shop at the mall. Don't worry, there is a hotel there. Bring it on!!
{five} Last week I told our our create 28 series over on TBB. This week I am telling you about What in my... series that starts next week. The first week is Whats in my Handbag. I think you'll be surprised to see what I carry in mine.
That's it for me! Have a great weekend, I know I will!


No comments:
Post a Comment