I ended up getting a Sunday date since I picked based on the prompt, not realizing it was a weekend. The prompt is just SO me. Bold Bottoms. I am a girl who has to be forced to buy black shoes or a black purse. I have to reminded that neutral outfits are actually ok to wear. Because when it comes to clothing, I usually go bold.
Let's explore a few of my bold bottoms. While I could have chosen to go with bold colors, which I have plenty, I instead focused on patterns.
Let's start with leopard print.
Love me some leopard print. Some will even argue that it is a neutral. I usually wear this skirt with black and tights, but in an attempt to 'spring' it up, I chose a cream shirt and neutral booties. I was happy with how it turned out.
Next up we have Christy blue printed pants. I picked these up at The Limited in Vegas. You may notice I buy many items while in Vegas.... The key to choosing a bold pattern is the rest has to be relatively neutral.
Finally we have shorts, something that is only recently being worn outside. I wore this exact outfit to the soccer field this week. I grabbed these floral shorts at Old Navy last season and while they don't have them again this year, they have many fun prints to choose from.
For some reason, in the summer, I love prints, bright colors, and beer and clamato juice. Ha!
What are some of your favorite ways to wear bold bottoms?



No comments:
Post a Comment