Presenting 5 fun flats that are in heavy rotation on my feet this summer!
1. The Sneaker
I added these converse sneakers to my shoe collection this year and I love them. I am getting way more use out of these shoes then I ever expected. So much so that I bought a second navy pair on my weekend away. Post to come on Friday! My favorite way to style them is with a blazer, followed closely by a dress and jean vest. These have been my most worn shoes this spring and I expect them to get just as much use this summer.
2. The leopard flat
I purchased my Sam Edelman leopard flats 2 summers ago and they are by far the most verastile flat in my shoe closet year round. I wear them with everything, shorts, jeans, dresses, leggings.... everything! Personally, I am a little picky on the pattern of the leopard print and these are by far my favorite. Not to mention they are super comfy.
3. The nude flat
The same summer that I bought the leopard flats I also bought my first pair of nude flats. Being the color gal that I am I found it really hard to buy nude shoes. Boring. I was wrong. These quickly became a favorite. I've worn them so much that the 'leather' on the tip is starting to fray. I cheaped out on them the first round because I wasn't sure, but when I replace them, trust me, I will be upgrading to Sam Edelmans!
4. The strappy sandal
I don't like my feet. There I said it. I would rather wear ballerina flats then traditional sandals for the most part. Most recently I started painting my tow nails on a regular basis and I've learned to accept my feet. I also found these sandals that have enough going on that you don't notice my ugly feet!
5. The flip flop
Everyone needs at least one pair of flip flops for the beach, the back yard, the pool and the list goes on. My most favorite pairs are crocs. They are so comfy and come in an array of colors - I have red AND black. While I am not a flip flop person given my feet issues, everyone still needs to own a pair.
Here is the schedule for next week's prompts if you like to link up on Wednesdays over at TBB.






No comments:
Post a Comment